ZipLine Tour from Omis
Experience Nature of Cetina Canyon Gliding Down the Zip Line
For the ones who are thirsty of adrenaline experience, combined with ‘back to nature’ thrill, this zip line adventure is the perfect choice. Since the canyon of the Cetina river is full of untouched nature, a view from the 150m above will leave you breathless.
During the following 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the group, you will pass 2100m on 8 steel wires over the river canyon.
Duration: approx 3h hours
The Places You’ll Go!
2.5 kilometers along the river Cetina towards Podaspilje village, to the starting point of the tour, that is on a curve near the medieval fortress Visecgrad.
|•||Adrenaline rush as you descend through the canyon|
|•||Spectacular view of the Cetina river canyon|
|•||Active day in untouched nature|
departure every hour
09:00 Departure from agency
09:10 Arrival at start location
09:10-09:30 ZipLine training
09:30-12:00 ZipLine adventure
12:00-12:10 Arrival in Omis
What you will experience
Zipping across incredible Cetina river canyon offers you unmatched thrills and chills! This up to three hours adventure, has 8 wires on the max hight of 150 m and 2100m long. While waiting between each zip, you will enjoy amazing views of the canyon.
Your professionally trained tour guides offer education and fun throughout your challenging hike and nature walk.
Zip Line tour
We start from our agency to the start position which is about 3 kilometers distanced from Omis. Direction is along Cetina river till starting point. Tour is organized in small groups, between four to fifteen people, each accompanied by two professional guides.
When we reach the start point, first you will put on your safety equipment and shortly walk till the zipline polygon. You will hear and learn everything about the zipline and have about 20 minutes of zipline training. Once you become ready and steady, the adventure can begin- we will take a few minutes long walk along the marked route to the start point and your firt wire.
On each wire first goes one guide, then the guests go one by one and the second guide goes last.
Depending on the size of the group it can last up to three hours to finish your, over 2 kilometers long adventure.
Useful Tips before Tour
- Bring around 1 liter of water bottle on the tour.
- Put on suncream if attending the zipline tour in summer.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking in nature.
- Zipline tour consists of four to fifteen guests who are accompanied by two professional zipline guides.
- Maximum weight allowed per guest 130 kg.
- Minimum age to attend the zipline tour is 9 years old.
- For ages 9-18 years parents must sign ‘PARENT’S CONSENT to the participation of minors in the Zipline activity’.
- Also, before attending the tour, every guest must sign the ‘RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY STATEMENT for the Zipline tour – steel rope gliding’.
- In one group can only be one child in tandem with a guide.
Meeting Point and Arrival Info
Office address: Poljički trg 8A, Omiš
get the directions